What Makes This Cruise Special
- 8-hour Day Charter from Barcelona, Spain
- Up to 12 guests onboard a 27m luxury motor yacht
- Crewed yacht with professional captain
- Full use of yacht and amenities
- Kitchen with gas stovetop and oven; microwave; espresso maker; 2 electric fridges; all equipped
- 4 Double cabins each with a private ensuite
- Onboard sound system & large, spacious top deck
- Water toys including a wave runner, water skis and diving equipment
- 10:00 Sail-away from Puerto Olimpico, Barcelona
- Sail towards Sitges enjoying yacht´s large fly-bridge & chill-out space. Connect your phone´s playlist to the yacht´s sound-system, coolers for drinks available on fly-bridge & in kitchen
- 12:00 Anchor for swimming and using yacht´s water amenities: wave runner, water skis, snorkeling & paddle-boards
- 14:00 Lunch
- 16:00 Cruise north towards Barcelona
- 18:00 Disembark in Puerto Olimpico, Barcelona
About the Yacht: Mochi Craft Mega – 27 Meters Motor Yacht – 12 Guests
- This yacht is an island of fun and relaxation in itself with a sleek design; very spacious interior; luxurious cabins, each with en-suite bathrooms, and a large fly-bridge designed for entertainment. The distribution of the 4 double cabins (sleeps 8) gives the feel of a much larger yacht. There are numerous spacious areas within the salon, aft deck and fly-bridge; making this the ideal yacht for a family vacation. This yacht is also perfect for a more formal corporate cocktail party or a day out with friends.
- There is a large swim platform in the aft, a fully automated royal ladder on the starboard side, there are 2 bathtubs on board (indoor and outdoors) and crew quarters for up to 4 crew.
- Enjoy toys like a wave runner, water skis and snorkeling equipment are available for our guests to enjoy.
- Crewed yacht & cruise as described
- Onboard water, juice and light snacks
- All fees & taxes (including VAT)
Additional Fees – Paid directly to the Captain
- Any mooring out of base port
- Fuel (approx. 300 € per cruising hour)
- Any additional item not specified in description
- Sales tax applicable in the region of charter will be added at time of booking
Food & Beverages
- This cruise includes full-access to yacht´s kitchen, equipment & dishware;
- Bring onboard any food and drinks you choose. There is plenty of fridge and freezer space and fully-equipped kitchen – Gas stovetop, oven, microwave & espresso machine are all available for you to use.
- An onboard chef is available for 150 € per day (plus food costs)
- Security deposit of 1000 € to be paid to the captain (cash or credit card) upon boarding and returned (if there is no flaw attributable to misuse of users) at the moment of landing.