What Makes This Cruise Special
- 8 Hours Luxury Motor Yacht Cruise for up to 12 Guests
- Crewed yacht with Captain & mate
- Full use of yacht and ammenities
- Kitchen with gas stovetop and oven; microwave; Nespresso for coffee; 2 electric fridges; all equipped
- 4 Double cabins each with a private WC and integrated shower
- Onboard sound system & large, spacious top deck
- Jet Ski; Kayaking; Snorkeling; Doughnut Rides
- 10:00 Depart from Barcelona – Port Olimpic
- Cruise towards Sitges
- Enjoy yacht & full amenities
- 14:00 Anchor near Sitges for lunch
- Swim, play & siesta or visit the town
- 16:00 Cruise north to home port
- 18:00 Return to Barcelona
- The boat has a full beam stateroom in the central section, 1 VIP cabin forward and two twin cabins with a third pullman each, all with en-suite bathrooms. There are also two crew cabins.
- The Fly Bridge offers plenty of lounge space and there is a grill for al Fresco dining. Its modern Caterpillar engines have great performance with low consumption, ideal for mid range charters.
- The interior is impeccably maintained and features a full-beam Master Stateroom, a very private VIP cabin forward, 2 twin cabins symetrically placed in the mid section and a crew cabin accessed from outside at the bow. The interior has a classic design with glossy oak furnishings and is extremely comfortable. Every cabin has its en-suite bathroom with a shower. The yacht has been updated with the latest electronic appliances such as large TV screens, sound system, onboard wifi and satellite TV.
- 8 Hour Day Charter for up to 12 guests
- Fully-crewed yacht with captain & mate
- Insurance for boat and occupants
- Yacht mooring and parking for vehicles in Puerto Olimpico
- Full use of yacht ammenities
- Any mooring out of base port
- Fuel (approx. 300/cruising hour
- Any extras and other items not specified in description
Food & Beverages
- This cruise includes full-access to yacht´s kitchen, equipment & dishware; guests can bring onboard any food and drinks using ample fridge and freezer storage
- Private onboard chef available for 150 € per day (plus food costs)
- Security deposit of 500 € to be paid to the captain (cash or credit card) upon boarding and returned (if there is no flaw attributable to misuse of users) at the moment of landing.